To those who sent their CVs earlier, we have considered it and thankfull for you but we are still searching.
PHP / Laravel Developer Responsibilities:
Write clean, secure, test-driven, easily maintainable, and modular codes.
Database designing and maintenance.
Build reusable code.
Troubleshoot and debug applications.
Perform backend tests to optimize performance.
Collaborate and work with frontend and mobile app developers on the backend needs of projects.
Adhere closely to development plans and anticipate changes to specification or schedule as they become necessary during development.
Work with project managers when gathering requirements, presenting work, etc. and be able to take complex technical terms and break them down into layman's terms.
Keep abreast of new trends and best practices.
Client communication (verbal/written) as and when required.
Requirements and Skills:
- At least 3 years work experience
- have already good experience with PHP and MYSQL
- have already some experience with Laravel framework.
- Good understanding of programming principles.
- Good coding skills.
- Good understanding of oop principles.
- Capacity to learn individually and collaboratively.
- Good command of English language.
- Familiar with Git
- Familiar with Linux command line
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication (verbal/written) skills.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Experience in Linux Server administration (plus).
-Hand on experience in WHM/Cpanel or any other hosting tool (plus).
Days Off: Friday/Saturday.
If you are interested please send your CV to the following email and mention the position name in the title: email@example.com